First Portrait Session At New Studio

There's something that comes to mind about old dogs and new tricks as I look at these images from my first session in my new studio. Here I am in new location, and yet I don't move off the black background. It's not that I'm incapable of swapping out my backgrounds (and yes, I do actually have a variety of muslins), but there's something just so very right about black for portraits - even children's. And I'm happy that my clients agree!


Stoked Surfer

Sittin' in Style

Perfect Trim

On another note, I've confirmed that the studio is actually large enough for a photographer, assistant, two kids under age five, a nanny and a mom during a session. Phew, Otherwise, someone was going to have to stand in the parking lot!

Copyright 2009 Kimberley Bermender
maginei photography

Comments

Popular Posts