New Orleans Photo Shoots

Am back from New Orleans and trying to organize the masses of pictures. Got to the city in time to do two different shoots of the French Quarter Festival, as well as several cemeteries and Garden District. Didn't stray too far off the beaten path, but am really happy with the images that I've got, and am noodling around new ideas for a series that I'd like to create. All in all, a very inspiring trip. Notes to remember for next time:

- It helps to bring along battery recharger (doh!)
- Carry both cameras even if it's a hassle (I really really wanted my film camera for the cemeteries)
- Research pays off (I really maximized what little time I had because I knew when things were open, that the festival was in town, etc.

Pictures to come shortly.

Comments

Popular Posts