Start Somewhere Today

Every day I'm learning something new about photography, what I want to focus on, something about the world around me. But like a photograph, if I don't capture the moment then it is gone. So my goal here is to capture my progression as a photographer. Today is all about technology frustration instead of the art. I've gone from building the most complex forum to the simplest blog just to get my ideas out. Hopefully this is the end of my adventure and I can get back to the important elements now.

Am reading "The Practical Zone System," an excellent explantion of the Zone System in layman's terms. Have been stopping and looking at the scenes in front of me, trying to determine the perfect Zone III.

Comments

GK said…
Look forward to seeing your photos.

I have a poem entitled "Photograph" on my blog. Do drop by sometime ......

Popular Posts