Best Wishes for 2008 from maginei

Thanks to all of the maginei clients for another fun-filled, great year of photography! Some of the highlights of 2007 included opening our new studio downtown Santa Cruz, having one of our architectural clients win a national design award using maginei photography and design for award submission, being including in the International Museum of Women's gallery, and being represented by Adobe Stock Images. And of course, the grandest highlight goes to our clients, I thank you for all of the wonderful photo sessions I had the honor to be involved with in 2007.

So what's in store for 2008? First off, I will doing another 'desert-retreat' in January, followed by attendance at the ASMP Strictly Business Conference in LA. Last year, I spent a week in Death Valley. This year, it will be Joshua Tree. The goal of the retreat is to reflect on the past year, look ahead, and regroup for another busy year. Oh yes, and of course I'll be bringing my camera, as one of my personal photography goals includes a desert series ;) Also on the agenda for 2008, a Web site revision, or actually, two. Visit www.magineiweddings.com for wedding and family portrait work. Visit www.maginei.com for corporate, editorial and architectural work. The goal is to better serve our different client groups.

OK, now to work, I have lots to do! Looking forward to working and playing with everyone in 2008!

Comments

Popular Posts