Band Promo Shots: When High Noon Works

I love a challenge: six guys, four locations, high noon, just over two hours. This session took a lot of scheduling to get the entire band together, and we had very few choices for timeslots. While many photographers will say they never photograph at noon, I actually find that with my style, which tends toward high contrast and dramatic, I can make that harsh light work in my favor. There were a few instances where I had to change spots to get the light, but for the most part, it worked out just fine. And the band was fantastic to work with - they're excellent models as well as musicians. To hear them live, check out Cuordoroy Jim.


Band on the Tracks
Bent Bike Wheels and Graffitti - Should be a Song Title!

Cuordoroy Jim

My Tombstone Vision Comes to Life

Stylin'

Copyright 2008 Kimberley Bermender
maginei photography

Comments

Anonymous said…
I inclination not agree on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.
Anonymous said…
Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Popular Posts